Written by: By Greg Canavan, Editor, Sound Money. Sound Investments. Historical data shows the economy has required increasing amounts of credit to produce a given amount of economic growth. The chart below shows the total amount of credit market debt owed in the US. Total credit surged to a record high of US$54.6 trillion (in the first quarter of 2012), from close to zero when records began in the early …Read the Rest
- Buy and Sell Gold for Profit!
- Buy Gold On Your Terms!
- Gold Price is Shrouded in Mystery!
- Gold Recycling Can Make You Money!
- How Dental Gold Affects Gold Price!
- Metal Gold Hides Wealth Well!
- Purchase Gold On Your Terms!
- Refining Gold Explained!
- Scrap Gold And Its Hidden Value!
- Scrap Jewelry Reveals Its True Value!
- Sell Gold The Smart Way!
- Selling Gold for Maximum Profits!
- Used Gold Reveals New Uses!